The world of SEO is always changing, keeping on trend is often a big struggle – but vitally important. Below are some overall facts and figures that show why it is so important to keep up to date:
- 450 million internet users worldwide perform around 11 billion searches each month
- Search engines account for 90% of new visitors to a website
- Around 75% of those actively searching the internet use natural listings rather than paid or sponsored ones
- 42% of people who bought from an online retail site arrived via search engines
- 46% of internet users find new websites through search engines.
read more via SEO Trends for 2013 | Sachinkalambe.com.