Web Designer Job
Apply now »
Date: Mar 29, 2013
Location: San Antonio, TX, 78218, US
Web Designer – 19833
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
Job TitleWeb Designer
Location US-TX-San Antonio-CSTL San Antonio, TX 78218, US
Education College, A-level
Job Type Full-time
Travel Required 0
Rackspace is looking for a graphic designer who is well-organized, a self-starter, detail oriented, and has a passion for making things look aesthetically sound. This role supports an existing web team of designers and developers in a fast paced and fun environment. Your primary focus will be designing for web with a highly skilled team that is responsible for the Rackspace network of external websites. You will work closely with product managers and marketing teams to create and bring to life ideas that will help drive new business. You understand the complexity of marketing and know how to set the visual standard for different categories. You have strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail.
– Degree in Graphic Design or related field
– Minimum of 3-5 years experience in graphic design
– Advance profienciency in the Adobe Creative Suite of Software
– A grasp of the complexity of designing across multiple platforms
– Excellent attention to detail
– Understanding of web optimization
– Strong communication skills
– Self-motivated and capable of working independently
– Illustration experience
– Experience maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines
– Understanding of the trends in web design/online marketing
– eCommerce/retail design experience
– Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design
– Experience with responsive design
Rackspace, a world leader in hosting delivers enterprise-level managed hosting, cloud hosting, and e-mail hosting services to businesses of all types and sizes globally. Today we serve thousands of customers from data centers around the world. Rackspace integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's specific needs delivering it as a service via the company's commitment to Fanatical Support®. We serve as an extension of our customers' IT departments enabling them to focus on their core business. Rackspace was founded in 1998 and since then has had significant growth year after year. There are now over 5,000 Rackers employed worldwide dedicated to providing customers our premier hosting services.
Rackspace Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Type of Job(-US Only) 0
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Job Segments: Marketing Communications, Communications, Cloud, Web Design, Retail Design, Marketing, Technology, Creative, Retail