- Group: Advanced Business Analytics, Data Mining and Predictive Modeling
- Subject: HADOOP: THE FOUNDATION FOR CHANGE
Join Us For a Groundbreaking Announcement: http://bit.ly/12nyVcQ
HADOOP: THE FOUNDATION FOR CHANGE
Live Streaming Event from San Francisco
When: Monday, February 25, 2013
10:00 am PST/1:00 pm EST
Hadoop is the engine powering the Big Data era, an unstoppable force boasting massive investment and a rich ecosystem. But this is only the beginning: we believe that Hadoop has the potential to reach beyond Big Data and become the Foundation for Change, catalyzing new levels of business productivity and transformation.
How? On February 25th, Greenplum will unveil product and technology innovations that will make Hadoop bigger, better, more accessible and meaningful than ever before. Join us as we reveal how Hadoop becomes the Foundation for Change.
• Hadoop: The Foundation For Change:Scott Yara, Co-Founder and SVP of Products, Greenplum
• Introducing HD 2.0:Josh Klahr, VP of Product Management, Greenplum
• Keynote:Harper Reed, Former CTO for Obama Campaign 2012
Renowned tech pioneer Harper Reed will take us behind the scenes of what has been called "by far the most impressive technological effort in the history of politics," and on a journey of what's next: how organizations will use data to galvanize their customers and communities.
• Hadoop In Action
Register for the live streaming event today here: http://bit.ly/12nyVcQ
For media inquiries, email David Oroemc@orogroup.com
For analyst inquiries, emailAvi Orensteinavi.email@example.com